The well-being of our guests and associates remains top priority. For this reason, we are closely and constantly monitoring the World Health Organization’s statements, as well as the health and safety protocols published by the Greek government, in order to keep up with the guidelines on prevention and treatment of COVID-19 cases.
Our commitment to safety
- For the 2022 summer season only our private cruises will take place, adopting a flexible pricing policy. All semi-private cruises, booked up to the end of May 2022, will be updated to private ones at no extra charge.
- Cleanliness has always been pivotal to our company. Disinfection of the fleet before each cruise and continuous cleaning of the most used surfaces while guests aboard, take place very meticulously.
- Our vessels are fully equipped with hand sanitizers, masks and gloves.
- Our professional and responsible crew will maintain the required distance as per the guidelines of WHO and the Greek government – at the same time, they are thoroughly informed on how to handle a possible COVID-19 case.
- A book containing each passenger’s personal details and health situation will be found on each boat. Every passenger will be requested to fill in a questionnaire – health declaration statement upon their arrival aboard.
- The maximum number of guests per cruise will be strictly 10.
TRUE NORTH M.C.P.Y.
Main Office: 32 Agiou Ioannou Str, P.C. 16673, Voula, Tel: 215 5259494, Cell: 697 8243976