“Reach the amazing cape of Athens and the Temple of poseidon”
Your own ultimate Cruise. Departing from Agios Kosmas Marina
sailing to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio. Discover unique secret spots,
small-uninhabited islets and secluded bays all across the coastline of Athens.
Service on Board
- Vessel orientation & Safety briefing
- Complimentary Greek wines, beer and refreshments
- Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres
- Historical narrations across the Athenian coastline
- Swimming stops at unique spots only approachable by boat
- Fresh towels and Snorkeling gear are provided
- Enjoy two special Greek family style meals and BBQ prepared on board. Lunch under the Temple of Poseidon and Dinner at a picturesque uninhabited island
- Vessel Type: Lagoon 400 Sailing Catamaran
- Length overall: 40ft.
- Beam overall:24ft.
- On board Capacity: up to 10 guests
- Cruise Type: Round-trip, departing from Agios Kosmas Marina
- Trip Duration – Distance: approximately 10 hours – 60 NM
- Cruises per Day: 1 (morning @ 10am to sunset)
- Route Customization
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner
- Complimentary minivan pickup and return from any place in Athens
- Upon request